Thursday, October 2, 2008

week four - rss

I found RSS to be a great tool - the exercise was largely enjoyable, searching for feeds to add to my bloglines acount. The ABC News: World RSS feed is one that I added, for reasons of self-interest perhaps but also as it was a feed I knew would get daily updates...
I didn't spend a large amount of time looking for RSS feeds, I had a rough idea of what I wanted to add in addition to the requisite powerhouse museum photo of the day feed....One is a feed from the official website of a professional sporting team - entries here are displayed with images. It is a much, much easier way of reading the latest news regarding the team than going to the website itself....

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

RSS feeds are great - it sounds like you set them up with no problems.

Ellen (PLS)