Monday, October 20, 2008

delicious etc

It took me a short while to understand delicious and what it offers users....I think its application does going beyond simply being just an easy means of creating bookmarks accessible from any computer (although this in itself is a fantastic tool). As the the Learning2.0 notes implicate, delicious is extremely user friendly as a research tool, however, you would need to combine its use with other more established means of research...
In terms of display, delicious is straightforward to navigate. Searching options don't require much explanation and the tagging of bookmarks assists immensely in locating relevant information. I guess to a degree you are relying on other users adequately tagging bookmarks if you're to find what you're after...
technorati I found more difficult to navigate than delicious and I'll admit it took me some time to fully grasp....

No comments: